Concentrate on what you do best
Our Cash Management service has been designed to assist you in daily cash collection and regular fund management activities, thereby enabling you to focus exclusively on the growth of your business.
- Cash collection from designated business premises
- Same day credit cash collected
- Safe and secure transit
Lounges you can enjoy access to
Conditions for receiving finance:
- The financial statements of small and medium enterprises reflecting the operational results during the period before 12/3/2020 (audited financial statements for the years 2018 and 2019) in addition to the audited financial statements for 2020, documents, contracts and bank account statements for the submitted financial statements.
- Financial position for emerging enterprises, if no financial statements, have been issued, reflecting the operational results during the period before 12/3/2020 in addition to the operational results of 2020, including documents, contracts and bank statements of account confirming the financial position details.
- The financial position for legal entities not requested to issue financial statements according to their regulating laws and regulations, reflecting the operational results during the period before 12/3/2020 in addition to the operational results of 2020, including documents, contracts and bank statements of account confirming the financial position details.
- A statement of the expected future monthly cash flows covering the entire required facilities period.
- A statement of the required monthly contractual operational costs such as the salaries, rents and any payments due for any liabilities.
- Authorization from the client to the bank to inquire from the Credit Information Network Company (CiNet)
- A list of the national manpower of the enterprise, issued by the Public Authority for Manpower, which specifies the percentage of national manpower by the end of 2019 and the required percentage by the end of 2021.
- This is in addition to any additional information or documents which the bank may deem necessary to complete the credit study.