Making your dreams come true
Al Rajhi Bank offers a consumer finance program in compliance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia, designed to meet all your financial needs to easily and conveniently achieve your personal aspirations.
- Fully Shariah compliant
- Salary transfer to bank is not required
Ready to apply for your Personal Finance?
Terms and Conditions
- Financing compatible with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- Finance up to KD 25,000*
- Flexible repayment period of up to 60 months*
- Variety of distinguished electronic services.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Minimum monthly salary of KD 500.
- Applicant's current job period no less than one month*
- Applicant's age ranges between 21 and 70 years old.
- Monthly payments shall not exceed 40% of the net monthly salary for employees and 30% for retirees.
- Original, valid Civil ID.
- Salary certificate + salary continuation.
- Account statement for the last 6 months.
You can join us by applying through one of the ways:
- Call center: 1812333.
- Visiting Al Rajhi Bank branches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the profit margin change after requesting financing from the bank?The profit margin is fixed and does not change as of the date of signing the financing application.
Is the "Personal Finance" program compatible with the provisions of Sharia?Yes, as are all other products and services that Al Rajhi Bank offers.
Can I determine my personal finance term?Yes, you can determine the term that suits your needs (subject to the terms and conditions).
Do I need to transfer my salary to Al Rajhi Bank to request financing?Salary transfer is not required, provided that the financing term does not exceed 10 years and the maximum amount is KD 50,000 (subject to terms and conditions).