Fraud Awareness Messages
- Ignore the requests to pay bills or service charges from your accounts, sent from people you do not know.
- Do not allow others to use your card.
- Keep your PIN and never write it anywhere.
- Do not use a secret number that can be easily linked to you, such as your date of birth, phone number, or parts of your card number.
- Do not let anyone see your PIN when you enter it in an ATM or Point of Sale device, this is the most common method used to steal confidential numbers.
- You are responsible for your own account, so beware of transferring and receiving funds from unknown sources.
- Avoid transactional interactions with people you do not know.
- Avoid financial transactions through public networks because they are usually unsafe.
- Only use trusted sites when paying with your card online.
- Inform your bank immediately if you notice unusual activity in your account.
- Be careful when you carry cash out of the branch, and use electronic channels instead.
- Stay in touch with the bank even while you are traveling.
- Required updates to your banking data must be made exclusively by you through the Al Rajhi Bank branch or online banking and/ or international telephone business.
- Ignore ads claiming to be debt repayment and business financing that are reported by suspicious individuals.
- Do not use the Internet in public places.
- Make sure to change your password as soon as you return.
- Keep your phone switched on while traveling so you can receive messages from the bank.
- Ignore text messages and e-mails claiming that you have won a prize and immediately delete them from your mobile phone and e-mail.
- Public links to conversations are usually insecure.
- Make sure to keep your checkbook in a safe place.
- Inform the bank immediately if you lose your card or check book.
- Make sure you know your bank's contact numbers while you are traveling.
For more information, please call us at 1812333 , our staff will assist you immediately and are available 24/7 at your service.