Making Shariah Compliant banking smarter and more personal
Affluent membership entitles you to state-of-the-art, world-class services, including:
- Cash deposits 24/7 with high daily deposits limits
- Platinum Credit Card
- Free Current Account Card
Terms and Conditions
- A special ATM card for Tamayuz customers when opening an account.
- Availability of a special customer relationship manager for banking services.
- Easy purchases with a Wi-Fi enabled ATM card and a daily limit that suits your needs.
- Special offers and services for Tamayuz customers.
- The option to obtain a platinum credit card and Priority Pass card, which provide you with several services during travelling.
- A check book for Tamayuz customers.
- Free Al Rajhi credit card (Visa Platinum).
- Ability to manage and monitor your account transactions through electronic services.
- Availability of more than 250 ATMs for withdrawals and deposits in cooperation with Gulf Bank
- Valid Civil ID.
- Minimum salary of KD 1500 required to open the account.
You can join us by :
- Call Center: 1812333
- Visiting Al Rajhi Bank branches
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Al Rajhi Bank’s Individual Affluent Account?It is an account opened in accordance with Islamic Shariah rules. This account allows you to issue cheques, deposit cash, and fulfill all day-to-day transactions.
What are the required documents to open the Individual Current Account with Al Rajhi Bank?A filled out account opening application. Copy of your original civil ID document - our staff will verify the copy against the original ID.
To whom it is offered?Kuwaiti nationals or residents in Kuwait that are at least 21 years old holding a valid civil ID. Kuwaiti nationals and residents that are younger than 21 years old must have a guardian.